Like many computer users out there, I have been using Windows operating systems for the past decade. Although I have no complaints on the Windows platform and regular laptops, curiosity got the best of me when quite a number of my colleagues switched to MacBooks. Since my laptop was systematically failing on me (3 years old), I have decided to give Apple laptops a try.After much browsing, I decided to settle with the Apple MacBook Pro MB470LL/A 15.4-Inch laptop
This is probably the lightest 15-inch laptop that I have ever owned. It seems to be thinner and sleeker in dimension, giving it a very compact and solid feel. This maybe due to Apple's trademark aluminum uni-body frame. Unlike many of my previous notebooks (that often seems like bulky, bendy plastic toys) the MB470LL/A shows no signs of bending and creaking when lifted on the sides.The battery life on this new model is also very impressive. Most regular laptops never surpass 2.5 hours on a single charge. My new MacBook can last up to 4 hours on a single charge. They keyboard is completely silent when you type on it. The enormous track pad is also a pleasure to use. I also particularly like that fact that the DVD drive does not have a sliding tray. To play a disk, you merely slide it into a slot on the side, very much like a car's CD player.
One of my favorite features of the MB470LL/A
By Troy Richards
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar